Create beautiful decoupage or transfer images onto virtually any surface! Decoupage onto glass, metal, wood, fabric... you name it
- Do not apply over oily or waxed surfaces.
- For best results use Decoupage paper or a laser printed image.
- Apply Transfer Gel to the surface of your project.
- Place printed image face down into the wet Transfer gel, press out the air bubbles, and allow to dry.
- When completely dry (6 to 12 hours), dampen the paper with a wet sponge allowing the water to penetrate the paper pulp.
- Rub with a soft cloth to remove the paper leaving the image intact.
- Apply the Decoupage Gel to the surface of your project, smoothing from the center apply your image, and re-apply Decoupage Gel on top.